Montag, 18. Februar 2013

ski world cup 2013

Hello :)
how are you ?

I posted a long time nothing more.
But now I have a little bit time for blogging ;)
Currently I have just so much stress with learning for my exams.

I hope you all were already busy skiing. - As soon as the winter is over.
I have a question:
How do you learn
good?`

It is funny -  at first I wrote the title at this post: " ski world cup 2013" , and than I was written about learning.

So what I actually wanted to write is that I don't like to watsch skiing in the TV, because I want to skiing myself.
But this time I was amused to watching the ski world cup.
 
And now I think: "What I write here for a really stupid text?? "
 
And finally, I think to myself, "everyone will now think I'm an idiot"
 
sorry for my bad, bad, bad english ...
 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen